The Need for Financial Planning
Based on the in-depth understanding of your financial situation, we recommend investment plans and solutions to help you achieve financial objectives, in line with your willingness and ability to take risk.
As you ascend newer highs in your life, your aspirations and needs grow proportionately. These ever-increasing needs are further compounded by inflation, which depreciates the purchasing power of your hard-earned money.
We defines financial planning as a “process of developing strategies to help people manage their financial affairs to meet life goals.” In creating their recommendations and plans, financial planners may review all relevant aspects of a client’s situation across a breadth of financial planning activities, including inter-relationships among often conflicting objectives.
Financial Planning in Six Steps
- Establish and define the relationship with the client.
- Collect the client’s information
- Analyze and assess the client’s financial status.
- Develop the financial planning recommendations and present them to the client.
- Implement the client’s financial planning recommendations.
- Review the client’s situation.