UNIBANQUE Corporate & Investment Banking serves the diverse needs of governments, parastatals, larger corporates, financial institutions and international counterparties.
We have concluded many deals that cross function, business line and region, and provide a comprehensive range of products and services to our clients through our cross-functional teams. Our market-leading solutions cross global markets, investment banking, and transactional products and services, supported by trusted advisory and research capabilities.
With our breadth of capabilities in Banking, Markets and Investor Services, we provide best-in-class services to companies, governments and institutions globally. Our scale, global presence and balance sheet strength allow us to make markets when others are unable to do so, provide liquidity in tough market conditions and maintain safe custody of client assets through volatile markets.
We offer leading expertise in:
- Strategic advisory
- Corporate sales, spin-offs
- Mergers, tender & exchange offers
- Capital restructurings
- We analyse all aspects of our client’s capital structure from the CFO’s perspective and make recommendations on how it can be optimised
- Capitalising on the bank’s areas of expertise and strong execution capabilities enables us to support a wide variety of our clients key business needs (e.g. acquisitions).
- Take-over defence advisory
- Fairness opinions
- Debt Restructuring Advisory
- Advising non-investment grade companies seeking alternative financial structure solutions. We meet the needs of businesses undergoing restructuring, companies under LBO and private equity funds in transactions where Societe Generale is not currently a lender.
- Capitalising on the bank’s expertise in M&A, leveraged finance and financial sponsor coverage.